Friday, December 7, 2012

Goodbye



This picture looks like how I picture Daisy. Unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to Daisy in the chapters we read today. It was another very sad part of the book. I was so sad for Auggie's family, but especially for Auggie. Daisy was the only "person" to whom Auggie's looks didn't matter at all. To Daisy, Auggie was just the boy she loved. She didn't know or care that his face was different. I'm sure it will be a huge adjustment for Auggie and his family, with Daisy being gone.
Have any of you ever lost a pet before? If so, how did you get over it? What do you think Auggie will do?

5 comments:

  1. I like seeing the different points of view. It really helps me see each character's personality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that too. At first, I didn't like it when they switched from Auggie to Via. I wanted to hear more of Auggie's story. Once I got into the book more, I liked it. I am glad they have switched back to Auggie several times.

      Delete
    2. Thats my birthday.

      Delete
  2. I've only lost one pet before but it was just a fish. Actually I've lost five including that one but I didn't see the other ones die because they were eaten so I don't think that counts. It's probably harder to deal with a bigger animal like a dog but I wouldn't know because I'm allergic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sad! I miss Daisy already!

    ReplyDelete