Monday, June 23, 2014

Well, summer is here and I am excited to get back to my blog! Great news - I will be moving back to teaching Language Arts after a year of teaching 6th grade Social Studies. While I loved trying something new and learned TONS about world religions and ancient civilizations, I am bursting with reading and writing ideas to try out with my 6th graders. I am spending a lot of time reading, writing, and researching and can't wait to put my ideas into practice.

My latest great find in the reading department is THE JULIAN CHAPTER: A WONDER STORY. If you read WONDER, this is a must-read! I am not very far into it yet, since I just started today, but I am already hooked. It is interesting to see Julian's point of view.

Stay tuned for more reading fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment